Giggle Gang!! Your girls, Irene and Shells, are here with another week of For Shits & Giggles!! Let’s get started!
- Here’s to hoping Massage Envy eventually learns a lesson in creating tranquility…
- Omarosa pulled together 39 friends and photobombed the White House.
- The Twitter-Verse smiled on us and the Good People rejoiced when the Trump account vanished for Eleven glorious minutes.
- While the Trump indictments continued to move through process, #BlackGirlMagic, by the name of Debra A Robinson is holding the gavel.
- Disgusting people (individually and systematically) still exist and the recent case of University of Hartford is one of the worst we’ve heard in a while.
- Disney figured out a way to make Lion King even more magical… by sprinkling some Beyonce and Donald Glover (& others) over the upcoming live action iteration of the classic.
- Chrisette Michelle seems to need a serious timeout, for self reflection and healing. As much we love her work, she’s spiraling and needs to step away from the mic… it is not her friend.
- And then there is Tyrese *le sigh* Somebody close to him needs to give him a Coke and put him back on the bus.
We wrap this one up with a new one from Sam Smith and newcomer, YEBBA in Irene’s Beats; and a reminder to stand up for yourself as our Eye Spy inspiration.
We’ll be back next week…LISTEN-LAUGH-SHARE FSG!
Irene & Shells
(Recorded November 8, 2017)