Giggle Gang! We’re back at it… with another episode of FSGPodast!
While we were away, Shells hosted another successful birthday celebration for Coley-Cole and got to spend some much needed QT with her mommy. Irene is out here living the dream during HBCU Homecoming Season – with personal appearances during the celebration of our Alma Mater, FAMU, and DC’s Howard University.
Would You Rather takes the usual turn for the stupid, but let us know your position (#FSGWYR).
Now, let’s jump right in! We’re talking about…
- The insane claim from Kendu to get EVEN MORE spousal support from Mary J;
- Justin Timberlake performing at the Super Bowl and the many ways it’s not a good look;
- Trying to wrap our heads around the benefit (or risks) of including girls in the Boys Scouts;
- Oprah popped up on 60 Minutes and delighted us with her journalistic skill and story of solitary confinement in our country’s prison system;
- Then we debate whether Iyanla is really fixing lives or just outchea bullying people.
We wrap this one up with some Mary J Blige in Irene Beat’s and an Eye Spy Inspiration that’s about stripping away labels and embracing life for what it is.
That’s all for this week… but remember to Listen – Laugh – Share…and get your FSG Classic Tee!
Irene & Shells