Giggle Gang!!! We’re back at it!
Irene’s been co-maxin’ & relaxing over the Memorial Day weekend, with the exception of a late night party; meanwhile and Shells’ had a pretty intense extended weekend attending events, chaperoning a 9-year old birthday sleep over, and hosting a cook-out. But enough about us, let’s get into the show.
This episode, we’re talking about:
- The current state of awesome television, including Mater of None on Netflix & The Handmaid Tale on Hulu;
- The cancellation of Underground on WGN;
- The Mandela Effect;
- The top searched “How to Spell” words by state;
- A young girl passion to empower self esteem for women of all hue through her company, “Flexin’ in My Complexion“;
- Tiger Wood’s recent run in with the polices…but most importantly how his rap sheet reads.
Irene has Issues in her Beat’s this week, and Shell’s Eye Spy inspiration came from watching a player on Survivor who shared her testimony about what can happen when you just get off the couch.
That’s it… shout of to all the Giggle Gang that has already copped your FSG swag… it’s not too late to get yours too. We love ya’ll
Listen – Laugh – Share,
Irene & Shells
Recorded May 31, 2017