Stop Touching People
What’s up, Giggle Gang! We hope that you had a great Thanksgiving with loved ones.
Irene made it to Boston for QT with her little sis and squeezed in another memorable concert experience along the way. Shells earned another stripe for Family Roadtrippin’ and came back with a few questions.
We bring back FSG PLUG OF THE WEEK with Givly App!
Then we catch up on a few things:
- Glamour 2017 Women of the Year event and Solange’s beautiful speech;
- Kathy Griffin is out here on a struggle mission looking for work;
- We acknowledge the unbelievably horrific events occurring in Lybia;
- Kim K had a baby shower and we’re conflicted;
- Serena Williams is married now!;
- Matt Later has joined the LONG list of high profile celebrities facing sexual assault accusations;
- Cardi B is nominated for multiple Grammys…Irene needs clarity
- Irene recaps the Soul Train Awards and Spike Lee’s Classic film-now Netflix series, She’s Gotta Have ItTy Dolla Sign makes it into Irene’s Beats and Shells is still high from ocean air and the sound of waves fuels this week’s Eye Spy Inspiration. See you next week-
Listen – Laugh – Share,
Irene & Shells