EP55: Irene Don’t Like Ugly
Aaaaannnnnddddd, we’re back… albeit a week late. #BlameLife
While we were away, Irene was battling the devil (who arrived in the form sinusitis & laryngitis). Meanwhile, Shells was wrangling children, celebrating 7 years of marriage, and is increasingly entertained by Coley-Cole!
We’re catching up about a lot of things around the FSG Water cooler…
- The Phenomenon of the Laughing Chewbacca Lady (Facebook Live sensation);
- “Adult” fitness videos are coming *giggles*
- Things got “Real” for Tamar Braxton’s daytime career
- The TSA debacle continues
- Ellen had one of the most dope Hip Hop weeks
- The NBA playoffs are proving to be really entertaining
- The BadBoy reunion was amazing
- BET’s current programming deserves a round of applause
- The Billboard Awards was a complete FAIL
- And lastly, time to pop bottles…cause Gucci Man is finally gucci!!
Then we talk about a basic life management skill: what do you say to ugly people who try to make you feel bad about yourself??? SPOILER ALERT: Irene has some strong feelings about this.
Then, we wrap it all up with some “coloring” from Chicago’s Chance the Rapper and a Jay Z summer time anthem feature in Irene’s Beats (we’re blessing y’all with two Beats this weeks). Shelley’s Eye Spy Inspiration is about keeping your vision fixed, no matter the distraction or weight of the world.
That’s all for now, good people… see you next week!
Listen – Laugh – Share!
Irene & Shells
(recorded May 26, 2015)